Thursday, September 22, 2016

This Beautiful Mess

This is where I sum up who I am in a few choice words. Let me start with my name. My name is Ashley Davis. I am married to an amazing man and we have two beautiful boys. I'm outnumbered y'all. I live under one roof with three very messy, very hungry, and very active boys!

I have an infant (2 months) and a toddler  (2 1/2 yrs) that I decided need me home more than they need me to be working a 9-5. Now that took a HUGE leap of faith! Philippians 4:19 says that He will supply all of our needs. Calan (that's the amazing husband I told you about) and I prayed about it and worked the budget 10 times over. It will be tight but it will work! I resigned just 1 week ago.

Courageously Made was inspired by the story of Esther. She courageously answered God's calling for her life, unknowing of the outcome. I am inspired by Esther's willingness to live courageously in order to bring glory to God.

This blog will follow what I like to call my beautifully messy life and my attempt to be courageous in my journey as a Christ-follower, wife, mother, and DIYer.

Here goes nothing---


No comments:

Post a Comment